I came across a Numerology book this past week and all I can say is: WOW!!
It’s amazing how numbers tell your personality. I am not the type to believe any charlatan with something mystic to say, but this numerology book did open my eyes- a bit.
Kwa ufupi, your personality is matched to your birth number. If you born on the 8th of any month, your number is 8. If you were born on the 29 of any month, your birth number would be (2+9=11; which is 1+1=2) 2.
Yeah, there’s a little bit of adding up involved.
The birth numbers are 1-9, so if you was born on the 10th of any month, your birth number is (1+0=1) 1.
So, a little home work for those of you interested in finding your traits (positive and negative) as it relates to your birth number. Happy Unveiling:
+ Ambitious, daring, generous, fearless, dynamic.
– Arrogant, selfish, cold, bullying, manipulating.
+ Mild-mannered, considerate, peace-maker, persuasive, charming
– Petty, deceptive, hoarding, cruel, insincere
+ Creative, popular, confident, articulate, musical
– Vain, dictatorial, self-indulgent, jealous
+ Honest, disciplined, practical, loyal, steady
– Dull, crude, hateful, insensitive, melancholy
+ Versatile, literary, curious, spontaneous, freedom-loving
– Self-indulgence related to sex, irritable, abusive
+ Loving, magnetic, sociable, artistic, understanding
– Domestic tyrant, cynic, self-righteous, jealous
+ Intuitive, refined, secretive, philosophical, probing
– Sarcastic, recluse, no depth, cunning, too critical
+ Authoritative, conservative, executive ability, religious
– Greedy, power-hungry, intense, scheming
+ Humanitarian, courageous, competitive, resourceful, spiritual
– Impulsive, argumentative, heartless, narrow-minded.