1)As anyone noticed that there’s a shortage of black actors on this years Fall line-up of shows? And they are being replaced by guys with Brit accents? Wssup with dat?!
2)Now that “Big-twin-sister-in-my-head” Toni Childs has left Girlfriends, i don’t care much for the show.
3)Is it me or is Jay Z more of an insecure rapper than a savvy business man. Since being prez of Def Jam he has screwed over New York based rappers in favor of southern rappers. Is he scared the competition is too stiff in the NYC? Soutern rappers are good, don’t get me wrong. But they can never be the King of New York. Same way a New York rapper can never be King of the South. For you Jay fans out there, i am not hating but think about it:
a) Nas’s album has been pushed back more times than i can count.
b) He is not promoting any other rapper who is on the label(like a CEO should) instead he is in Monaco making videos for his album.
c) I thot he retired, why he need another album and a tour for? Who is watching the home front? (Def Jam).
4) Prisonbreak is about to give me a cardiac…the drama is too intense…aiii!!
5) I love Justice, it’s like Law&Order on speed.
6) Don’t you just love Dateline’s: To catch a Predator? Those men just crack me up. I love they way they always say that it was their first time talking to a minor online despite sending photos of their genitals.
7) Why do those Top Model girls look like trannies on a Friday morning after a hard nights’work? Just tore up from the floor up?!!
8) Is Sunday back to being your favorite day of the week (like mine) now that Football season is back?