Does talking dirty turn you on?
I know a few people who get turned on when their significant other talk nasty to them either before or during intercourse.
I don’t mind dirty talk, not that it turns me on…naahh. I just wanna hear how your game flows. I had this guy who’s best line he could come up with was, “I’mma f**k you like a rabbit.” lol!(Yes this was during sex). Yaani i bursted out laughing and he got mad ati i wanted him to make a fool of himself… kijana you are doing a good job all by yourself! We ended breaking up, maybe i shouldn’t have laughed all the time we got together after incident, but i could not help myself.
There a limit to the amount of dirty words you can dish out during sex. I am not a fan of guys who break out in the B-word, S-word and swearing like a sailor. WTH?! And don’t give me that lie that you can’t climax until you spit out a cuss word…I am not having you insult me with my ass buck-naked in mid-air. At least wait till the did is done…ala!
So if your talk skills are not that good, it always helps to be polite.
- Be nice and compliment me(you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that mamaz love being complimented). It does a woman good to be told that she is more beautiful when naked.
- Be realistic. Don’t comparing my ass to Beyonce’s…gimme a break!!You might talk yourself out of some ass.
I’m not a fan of being katiwad in swa. And worse dirty talk in swa…WTH?! Before you break out into that famous tune “Kiswahili kitukuzwe, kwani ni lugha ya taifa…” I love swahili, but in a regular conversation type of setting. When it comes to bedroom dialogue, oh hell to the naw!!. I mean what do you want me to break out in, a thong or a kamusi?!
Seriously, i’m not knocking off your hassle if your from coast or TZ. Your probably good at your game. But man, if you is from the city with shaky swa, you better hush up and let your tongue do the talking.
I did a little translation of a few words and it had me running to the hills in laughter. Here are my top 5
5. I love it when you give me head- “Ninapenda unaponipa kichwa” Huh?. Kwani ni kichwa ya mbuzi.
4. Turn around i want to see that ass- “Geuka ningependa kutazama hilo tako.”
3. I want to hit that from the back- “Nataka kukububuta kutoka kwa nyuma”
2. Spank me – “Ni charaze” LOL!
1. Oh Yes Yes. I’m coming, i’m coming – “Na’am na’am. Naja najaaaa”
I’m just saying, swa should be left alone in the classroom.